Download the Padeo WordPress plugin and follow the directions below to use Padeo on WordPress.
- Padeo offers a WordPress plugin to make adding Padeo to your WordPress site easy and hassle-free.
- Our plugin is extremely lightweight and won't slow or bog down your site like some other plugins.
2. In your WordPress dashboard, click to the Add New link under the Plugins tab
3. Next, click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
4. Then upload the “latest.zip” file and click Install Now.
After the plugin file has been installed, activate the plugin by clicking Activate Plugin.
2. Access the Padeo options panel in WordPress by and clicking Padeo in the sidebar menu.
On the Padeo options panel, paste in your pixel ID in the box labelled Pixel ID. Click Save Changes
Padeo begins to work instantly. Be sure to reload your website and empty your browser cache after setting up Padeo to ensure that you experience the same fast experience that your customers will benefit from thanks to Predictive Preloading from Padeo.