Adding Padeo to Unstack as a custom integration takes under 5 minutes.
2. Open the Integrations option in Unstack. Once open, scroll all the way to the bottom and click the "Add Integration" button.
3. From here, there are three settings to configure:
- 1.Integration name: Set this to something like "Padeo Pixel". This is only used internally to identify what the custom integration is so name it something that will help you (or others) identify it later.
- 2.Page placement: Set this to "Header".
- 3.Script: Paste in the Padeo script that you copied in Step 1.
Click "Save Integration". You're finished!