2. From your Shopify admin dashboard, on the left sidebar go to Online Store > Themes
3. In the Current theme section, click Actions, and select Edit code.
4. Click the theme.liquid file from the list to open the code editor.
5. Paste the Padeo script between the <head> and </head> tags. Be sure not to erase anything else in the theme.liquid file.
6. Click Save. You're finished!
Padeo begins to work instantly. Be sure to reload your website and empty your browser cache after setting up Padeo to ensure that you experience the same fast experience that your customers will benefit from thanks to Predictive Preloading from Padeo.
If you experience any issues in setting up Padeo on your Shopify site, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]. Thank you for using Padeo.